The new Switch MOD 2 Series
takes the very best from the Switch Series and custom tailors it to fit
the needs of our shooters. M-LOK sections up front that gives you
flexibility and freedom to run your light solutions. No more need for
purchasing additional off-set light mounts. Mount it directly on the
rail and go.
The 6.7" length is
very intentional. This will work with even most direct thread
suppressors on a 7.5" barrel. The gap will be very minimal and the look
- well, amazing.
The Fortis SWITCH™ series is an
extremely lightweight, yet robust free float rail system designed for
the AR platform. When designing the SWITCH™, we wanted a handguard that
was easy to install, but also be able to quickly change rails for a
variety of mission or competition specific setups. The rail features a
brand new patent pending locking mechanism that allows tool-less removal
of the rail.
The rail design not only looks great, but is very
functional in your hand. The piece adds minimal weight to the rifle and
you won't be disappointed!
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum / Locking handle: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Length: 7.5"
- Internal Diameter: 1.34"
- Continuous Top Rail
- MLOK at the 3, 6, & 9 o'clock AND off-set location
- Hard-coat Anodized
- 4140 heat treated barrel nut (1-7/16 X 16 T.P.I.)
- Clamp torque setting 20 in lbs **Please be sure to read instructions
- Spanner wrench needed to torque barrel nut to spec (not included)
- Made in the USA!
- AR-15 Switch Rail Instructions