- Your shopping cart is empty!
Starter Set - License™ Matched Set and Night Rail 14" ML - Battle Worn Tungsten Grey
Product Code: Starter Set - NTR 14 ML - Battle Worn Tungsten
Availability: In Stock
When building your custom rifle, you need to start with the 3 main components that help set you apart from the rest. We're including our License™ Lower Matched Set as well as our Night Rail™ all cerakoted in Battle Worn Tungsten Grey. This set looks amazing and by buying it in a combo like this, it'll save you hundreds. Cerakoting a set can cost $250-$500 so take advantage of the savings here.
License™ Lower: Truth, liberty, & justice for all isn't just our Pledge of Allegiance, but it's our LICENSE and civic duty to uphold all that's great about our country. The freedom to do so and the license of liberty. Introducing the Fortis License™ Lower Receiver. Made from 7075 T6 billet aluminum. We offer the things that you need and eliminated the fluff that you don't. The License™ is the base and foundation for any great build so give us a try, we guarantee you won't be disappointed.
When designing the Night Rail™, we wanted to design a handguard that was easy to install, but also to be able to mount with a full 360 degrees of contact. Our new patent pending, two piece barrel nut is one of a kind. We developed it from the ground up and the machining time it takes to make the barrel nut, rivals the time making the actual rail. That's not to say the rail is simple to make. One look and you'll see that we really took time with this in design and development. What we ended up with is a rail that not only looks amazing, but is still true to our lightweight brand. The barrel nut/mounting system keeps the rail performing even during the harshest of conditions.
- Material: Aircraft Grade 7075-T6 Aluminum - Matched Set
- One Piece Billet Design
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum / Barrel Nut: 4140 Steel (Rail)
- Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Proprietary, patent pending 2 piece barrel nut that provides 360 degree contact
- M-LOK™ attachment points
- No visible screws on the rail system
- Will include (throw away) barrel nut wrench to install
- Made in the USA!
- Night Rail™ Instructions - CLICK HERE for PDF
- Installation error and damage caused during installation is NOT covered - please read instructions carefully as well as watch our installation video. If you have ANY questions, please contact us.