The lower enhancement kit comes with 3 of our more popular items - with the bundled package price.
- LE™ Lightweight Enhanced AR15 End Plate - K1 System (Tapered) Castle Nut or K2 System (Locking Lever) Castle Nut
- SS or SLS Fifty™ Safety Selector
- Magazine Release Button
*The color of actual product may vary from image. Anodizing can also differ from each batch.
1) LE™ Lightweight Enhanced AR15 End Plate - K1 System (Tapered) Castle Nut or K2 System (Locking Lever) Castle Nut
When designing our new Lightweight Enhanced (LE™) Castle Nut & End Plate System, we came up with two systems that virtually eliminates the risk of your castle nut ever backing out. With our two lockdown systems (K1 & K2), we've engineered a solution to install the castle nut onto the end plate that is not only robust, but also stands true to our brand of innovation and ingenuity. The K1 system features a tapered castle nut that seals itself onto the end plate. This ultra precision snug fit allows the castle nut to seat and seal itself into place without the need of staking the end plate. No ratcheting, no set screws, no backing out and no failures. All of these features at only .59 oz / 16.8 grams!
**No torque wrench required, just tighten about 1/4 turn from hand tight. If using a torque wrench, be sure to only use 15-20 ft lbs - this is much less than your typical castle nut
- Lightweight design at only .55 oz / 16.8 grams total
- Castle nut and end plate are 7075 T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Quick Detach Socket - 360º rotational locking interface
- No set screws or ratcheting system
- Made in the USA
2) SS or SLS Fifty™ Safety Selector (50 & 90 Degree)
When designing our new Fortis Super Sport (SS) FIFTY™, we made sure our brand's innovation, intent and quality were evident in every aspect of the design. While most AR safety selectors in the market today rely on standard socket/torx screws, the Fortis SS FIFTY™ was engineered with our patent pending RidgeKey™ locking mechanism. This system allows the levers to secure itself onto the selector core with a solid point of contact and thus eliminating any weak points in the system. Our selector core is coated in black nitride, giving you a smoother surface and superior resistance to wear.
Never worry about the possibility of your screw backing out, breaking, or snapping with the Fortis SS FIFTY™.
- Ambidextrous 6061 T6 Aluminum selector levers
- 4140 Steel selector core coated in black nitride
- Medium length for optimum performance
- Built in 50 and 90 degree options
- Robust RidgeKey™ locking mechanism with no visible screws
- Strategically placed serrations to offer maximum real estate for contact
- Made in the USA
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________3) AR15/AR10 Billet Magazine Release Button
The Fortis Billet Mag Button is a superior alternative to the ones found in a mil-spec lower parts kit. Easily installs in seconds and instantly upgrades your rifle. This upgrade is CNC machined from a solid piece of 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum. We added texture and engraved our logo for just the right touch of function and styling.
- Same low profile as a mil-spec magazine button
- Low profile prevents from over-throwing the magazine catch
- Full aggressive front serrations while having full-length threaded internals
- Ultra lightweight
- Made in the USA