- Your shopping cart is empty!
When designing our new Lightweight Enhanced (LE™) Castle Nut & End Plate System, we came up with two systems that virtually eliminates the risk of your castle nut ever backing out. With our two lockdown systems (K1 & K2), we've engineered a solution to install the castle nut onto the end plate that is not only robust, but also stands true to our brand of innovation and ingenuity. The K2 system utilizes a c-clip design that seats itself through a designed slot on the bottom of the end plate and into corresponding cutouts on the castle nut. This ultra precision fit allows the castle nut to seat itself into place without the need of staking the end plate. No ratcheting, no set screws, no backing out and no failures. All of these features at only .55 oz / 15.6 grams!
- Lightweight design at only .55 oz / 15.6 grams total
- Castle nut is offered in either 7075 aluminum or 4140 steel
- Quick Detach Socket - 360º rotational locking interface
- No set screws or ratcheting system
- Made in the USA