- Your shopping cart is empty!
When designing our new Fortis Super Lean Sport (SLS) FIFTY™, we made sure our brand's innovation, intent and quality were evident in every aspect of the design. While most AR safety selectors in the market today rely on standard socket/torx screws, the Fortis SS FIFTY™ was engineered with our patent pending RidgeKey™ locking mechanism. This system allows the levers to secure itself onto the selector core with a solid point of contact and thus eliminating any weak points in the system. Our selector core is coated in black nitride, giving you a smoother surface and superior resistance to wear.
Never worry about the possibility of your screw backing out, breaking, or snapping with the Fortis SS FIFTY™.
- Ambidextrous 6061 T6 Aluminum selector levers
- Cutout design to see the core
- 4140 Steel selector core coated in black nitride and optional as TiN
- Medium length for optimum performance
- Built in 50 and 90 degree options
- Robust RidgeKey™ locking mechanism with no visible screws
- Strategically placed serrations to offer maximum real estate for contact
- Made in the USA
*The color of actual product may vary from image. Anodizing can also differ from each batch.