- Your shopping cart is empty!
Fortis REV™ II is an extremely lightweight yet robust free floating rail system. When designing the REV™, we didn’t want just another rail system, we wanted a better, lighter, feature rich handguard that was robust and within budget. We’ve managed to reduce as much weight as possible while maintaining strength by utilizing a 1 piece body design. KeyMods were added at the 3, 6, & 9 o'clock positions for modularity and additional weight savings. Its unique mounting system captures a standard AR15 barrel nut for easy installation. Check out all the features and see for yourself why the Fortis REV™ beats the competition. It is also piston compatible. Has anti-rotation tabs.
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Length: 12.429"
- Weight 7.8 Ounces
- Inside Diameter: 1.340"
- Continuous Top Rail
- Rotation Limited QD Sockets
- KEYMOD at the 3, 6, & 9 o’clock
- Anti-Rotation Tabs
- Uses Standard AR15 Barrel Nut (Not Included)
- Made in the USA!